Grilling out with your gas grill is a favorite past-time, but repairs can be required over time.
Here are some signs that indicate your grill’s performance is fading or that professional repairs are required:
- Uneven cooking surface
- Temperature controls or handles are hot to the touch
- Gas flame is mainly orange or yellow, as opposed to blue
- Flame sputters, grill is hard too light or flames originate from areas other than the burners
- Smell of gas when grill is used
- Electronic components don’t work or don’t work properly